Just when I absolutely fell in love with the fresh and creamy taste of their greek yorgurt, Epigamia came up with another revolutionarizing step towards health- Greek yogurt snackpack.
Keeping in mind the importance of good carbohydrates, Epigamia has come up with snack packs that contain greek yogurt and different cereals like granola, barley puffs etc.
I had mango greek yogurt with granola and a side of fruit bowl today for lunch since the heat was really getting at me and I wanted to eat some light and soothing for my stomach.
Here’s how I like the snackpack:
- It tastes Fresh and has small pieces of mango, our favourite summer fruit.
- The granola is crunchy and is a good change from energy bars.
- It has double the amount of protein than normal yogurt.
- One of the sources of calcium.
- It claims to contain no preservative.
- It has a spoon inside, so you don’t even have to worry about carrying any spoon.
- It is an easy to carry travel snackpack for college students who may or may not be living away from the home. As a college student, I see my friends resort to the canteen food when they are hungry and outside their house the whole day. This is a great alternative to chips and soda that contain negligible nutrients, tons of empty calories, trans fat, and increase the LDL cholesterol in the coronary arteries.
2.Yogurt is a soothing food for the stomach both in terms of heat and digestion. So this gut friendly pack is a pro for all.
- You can add more nuts and seeds,fruits to it if you want.
- It is a great pre and post workout meal. Just have it an hour or 45 minutes before your workout.
- Granola has good iron content making it a medium for preventing anemia. It has high potassium, and great satiety value making a way to one’s heart and the first and most important eal of the day- Breakfast. Fiber content makes it great for your gut. Imagine combining this marvelous cereal with greek yourt!
I had my yummy pack today. When are you going to have yours?